Gaining clarity on what you want and don't want in a career is an important step to reaching your goals. You will spend about 100,000 hours of your lifetime working. Isn't that crazy? It breaks down to 47 years if you started working at age 16 and retire at age 65. Wouldn't it be great to spend those 47 years doing something you love?
The first step to making that happen is to get clear on what you want. These 4 videos will help you determine what you do best and help you identify what you want and what you don't want. Once you know what matters to you, then you have to commit to making it happen.
Here's how to get the most out of Clarity Corner:
- Watch the videos on 4 separate days so you have time to absorb the information and complete the workbook.
- Download the workbook and use as a guide with the videos to work through each exercise.
- Be honest. No one will see this but you. Really try to uncover what it is you love to do and what it is you don't love doing.
- Commit. If you want to change your life situation, you have to commit. I know it's easier said than done, but it's necessary. If you really want to find a career that aligns with who you are and finally land that dream job, you have to commit to make it happen. It really is up to you.
- Reach out. if you like something (or don't like something) I say in the videos, let me know. I was once unclear on my future and what I wanted. I did these exact exercises to gain clarity in my life. I've been where you are and I get it. I developed this program based on how I got clear and I want it to help you.
I hope you enjoy clarity corner.
Download your clarity workbook here.